Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Urgent: Need Oracle Projects Suite User Documentation
Urgent: Need Oracle Projects Suite User Documentation [message #111047] Sat, 12 March 2005 13:53 Go to next message
anandrangan
Hi,

Is there someone who can help me in getting Oracle Projects Suite (especially Project Costing and Project Billing) User Documentation. This is very urgent for me.

Regards,

Anand
Re: Urgent: Need Oracle Projects Suite User Documentation [message #111067 is a reply to message #111047] Sun, 13 March 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adragnes
All documentation for the Oracle E-Business Suite is available for download from Metalink.

Links to the user guides for 11.5.10:

http://download-uk.oracle.com/docs/cd/B15436_01/current/acrobat/115pjcug.pdf
http://download-uk.oracle.com/docs/cd/B15436_01/current/acrobat/115pjbug.pdf

Other versions are available under Top Tech Docs on Metalink.

--
Aleksander Dragnes
Re: Urgent: Need Oracle Projects Suite User Documentation [message #111076 is a reply to message #111067] Sun, 13 March 2005 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anandrangan
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I was expecting user documentation and not user guide. To be more precise I would like User Training Document for Projects Suite.

Thanks in advance, If anyone can help.

Regards,

Anand
Re: Urgent: Need Oracle Projects Suite User Documentation [message #111137 is a reply to message #111076] Mon, 14 March 2005 04:09 Go to previous message
adragnes
The user guide is the only user documentation you get with Oracle and it is not just meant to be read by implementers. It is also what the users will see when they press help in some form unless you alter this.

I do not think you are likely to find any user documentation that is better suited for your organisation freely available.

Effective training of users cannot really be done generically. What the users are to do will vary from organisation to organisation due different business rules, business processes and organisation of the work.

If you want effective training material for your end users, I think you will have to write it yourself. The system requirements and the user guides would be your prime inputs. Your super users might profit from some more generic training such as provided by for instance Oracle University.

--
Aleksander Dragnes
Previous Topic: autoinvoice query
Next Topic: what are the setups requirement for establishment inter company relations
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 30 18:19:41 CDT 2024