Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » can anyone explain Customer interface in detail
icon4.gif  can anyone explain Customer interface in detail [message #112972] Wed, 30 March 2005 05:06 Go to next message
honeyapps
Can anyone explain me in detail about customer interface and what tables does we for it and waht is the process

Thanks& regards
icon5.gif  Re: can anyone explain Customer interface in detail [message #112980 is a reply to message #112972] Wed, 30 March 2005 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vikrams

Hi,
Can u please clarify what you are doing?
See if you are talking of APPS, then i can tell you that in APPS, the customer table is RA_CUSTOMERS

If you can clarify the things, then i will try to help you

Awaiting for your reply

regds,
Vikram
icon6.gif  Re: can anyone explain Customer interface in detail [message #113099 is a reply to message #112972] Wed, 30 March 2005 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vikrams

Hi Honey dear,
Well i can guide you for the customer interface, but a basic question i want to ask.
Why r u going for Customer Interface when there are TCA API's?
The advantage that APIs have over Customer Interface is that all of the new fields added in 11i are accessible through the APIs. Customer Interface has not be updated to include those new fields.
If you are familiar with sqlpls coding, then the API's is very good option. They are very easy to understand and also are very flexible.
Still if you want to use the customer interface program, then i m open. I can give you the some tips to how to migrate customer information from legacy system to Oracle APPS using Customer Interface, even though we are using API's. Laughing

Regds,
Vikram
Re: can anyone explain Customer interface in detail [message #141021 is a reply to message #113099] Thu, 06 October 2005 12:24 Go to previous message
satchin
hi vikram
i wud like to know how to migrate customer information from legacy system to Oracle APPS using Customer Interface, not using API's

thanx

satchin
Previous Topic: Cannot defined concurrent manager
Next Topic: App Users
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 16:29:38 CDT 2024