Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » un-explainable error -> oracle graphics/report builder  () 1 Vote
un-explainable error -> oracle graphics/report builder [message #123733] Tue, 14 June 2005 10:55 Go to next message
mike1976
I am running oracle 8i DB and using reports/graphics 6i. I have created a report that uses a chart from graphics builder. It runs fine when i run it to screen. When i run it to any other desname other than screen, it gives me an error MSG:

REP-0075: Error occurred when running the called Oracle Developer Component. OG-01629: Command line argument with no keyword after command-line keyword.

This message also pops up while trying to run it to printer, preview, and mail.

When running the report/chart to screen, I have NO problems. I need to create pdf's of these charts ASAP.

ANY SUGGESTIONS???

Should i post the report/files?

Re: un-explainable error -> oracle graphics/report builder [message #145101 is a reply to message #123733] Mon, 31 October 2005 20:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bryan.miller
Mike,

Did you ever get a solution to this problem? I'm having the same problem with one of our users.

Regards,
Bryan.
icon6.gif  Re: un-explainable error -> oracle graphics/report builder [message #145168 is a reply to message #145101] Tue, 01 November 2005 08:08 Go to previous message
mike1976
If I remember correctly, it has been a few months, I didn't have a printer installed on the client that was trying to run the report. I believe that was the issue believe it or not.

Hope that helps, let me know.....

Mike
Previous Topic: Hiding Fields using Format Trigger
Next Topic: Can't Printing chinese character on dot-matrix
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jun 25 19:40:27 CDT 2024