Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » How we register the newly developed or customized form in APPS
How we register the newly developed or customized form in APPS [message #132065] Wed, 10 August 2005 11:56 Go to next message
karan.shandilya
Hi,
How we register the newly developed or customized form in APPS..

Waiting for your reply

Thanks in advance..
Re: How we register the newly developed or customized form in APPS [message #132319 is a reply to message #132065] Thu, 11 August 2005 21:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Patrick_Wang
Hi karan,

Do you mean you want to create new user in apps?

Patrick
Re: How we register the newly developed or customized form in APPS [message #132373 is a reply to message #132319] Fri, 12 August 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
karan.shandilya
Patrick,
i just want to know that after developing a new form from template.fmb in Apps 11i how we registered it to Oracle apps and in which place or directory it placed by us.
Plz tell me step by step.
And if we want to customize form then how we will do that, can we use forms 6i builder for customization.

Thanks.
Karan

Re: How we register the newly developed or customized form in APPS [message #132477 is a reply to message #132373] Sat, 13 August 2005 02:27 Go to previous message
adragnes
You should take a look at the Oracle Applications Developer's Guide and the Oracle Applications Manual.

In Chapter 11 Menus and Function Security in the first there are sections on how to register your form, how to create functions for it and how to add the form to a menu used in some responsibility.

In the the latter there is a description of how the files in your custom product top should be organised. Basically your compiled form (the .fmx file) should go in the $XXwhatever/forms directory.

Notice that you must have defined your custom application. How to do this is described in Chapter 2 Setting Up Your Application Framework in the Oracle Applications Developer's Guide.

--
Aleksander Dragnes
Previous Topic: Multiple Sales Persons
Next Topic: API'S ARE BASED ON C OR PL/SQL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 11:37:20 CDT 2024