Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » iPayment Integration with AR/OM/AP  () 1 Vote
iPayment Integration with AR/OM/AP [message #132355] Fri, 12 August 2005 02:28 Go to next message
piyushthukral

I am working on an ipayment integration with AR and OM...probably also AP. I need to know on a high level the steps one need to carry out to attain this integration...
Re: iPayment Integration with AR/OM/AP [message #132360 is a reply to message #132355] Fri, 12 August 2005 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Patrick_Wang
Hello guy,

Your question is difficult to answer. First you must know the steps of your job, then you should be good at the function of Oracle AR,OM and AP. Actually you can learn them from your colleagues or acticles which are download from Oracle Site.

Patrick
Re: iPayment Integration with AR/OM/AP [message #132361 is a reply to message #132360] Fri, 12 August 2005 03:16 Go to previous message
piyushthukral

Quite right but I think I have done a lot of preliminary reserch on this and have been able to get the sample servlets working...eventhough i am currently working on configuring the loopback servlet and get it to work.... what i am still unsure of is if there are some specific steps to register the application modules to ipayment in some specific way or it just needs an install the related setups and configuratins...
Id appreciate if someone could answer this...
Previous Topic: Auto Invioce import Program.
Next Topic: Multiple Sales Persons
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 09:15:35 CDT 2024