Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle Project ..
Oracle Project .. [message #133019] Wed, 17 August 2005 05:15 Go to next message
Ravi_prithiani

Hello friends .. i m new to ORACLE DESIGNING & DEVELOPMENT .. and want to make a project .. in this regard if any buddy has built-in project using oracle plz send me so i can get some idea of it .. it will be highly appreciated .. but plz make sure the project should not be too big ..
my email address is (ravi_prithiani@hotmail.com), (ravi_prithiani@yahoo.com)

plz do help me .. i will be thankful .. your help will boost my career ..

Thanks & Regards
Ravi Prithiani

[Updated on: Wed, 17 August 2005 05:18]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Oracle Project .. [message #133728 is a reply to message #133019] Sun, 21 August 2005 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ravi_prithiani

Guys plz do something your help will help me get through with my career ..
Ravi_prithiani wrote on Wed, 17 August 2005 15:15

Hello friends .. i m new to ORACLE DESIGNING & DEVELOPMENT .. and want to make a project .. in this regard if any buddy has built-in project using oracle plz send me so i can get some idea of it .. it will be highly appreciated .. but plz make sure the project should not be too big ..
my email address is (ravi_prithiani@hotmail.com), (ravi_prithiani@yahoo.com)

plz do help me .. i will be thankful .. your help will boost my career ..

Thanks & Regards
Ravi Prithiani

Re: Oracle Project .. [message #134947 is a reply to message #133019] Mon, 29 August 2005 03:01 Go to previous message
vikrant_rai

Ravi,
you are looking for a project in Oracle. Oracle projects are copyright products and you are underestimating the consequences. I think you dont know the meaning of oracle project. You are currently signed onto Oracle Apps discussion forum,apps is much more than just database. in case you think its just uptill pl/sql and odbc connectivity you may have implemented your mini project. think gain, try to find out more about what is apps. this will possibly help you more to understand your career options.

Regards,
Vikrant
Previous Topic: Printing reports in Oracle Apps
Next Topic: using APP_ITEM_PROPERTY2.SET_VISUAL_ATTRIBUTE
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 21:46:41 CDT 2024