Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Purging concurrent request/managers
Purging concurrent request/managers [message #135983] Mon, 05 September 2005 04:18 Go to next message
alanm

Hi All,
I have to perform some purging in apps 11.0.3
I have found a program called

Purge Concurrent Requests and/or Manager Data.
has anyone in the forum used this? if so what parameters did they select.

Is it possible to purge data from within the sqlplus environment? Can anyone share any sql scripts that they have used.

best regards

Alan.
Re: Purging concurrent request/managers [message #136140 is a reply to message #135983] Tue, 06 September 2005 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alanm

sorted Cool
Re: Purging concurrent request/managers [message #140069 is a reply to message #135983] Fri, 30 September 2005 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AnalystParth
The concurrent request for purging concurrent request data typically takes number days for parameter. ( I am sure from 11.5 onwards, but request you to give it a check on 11.0.3) So if you say 100, it retains the 100 most recent and deletes the older ones. (If you are doing this on a production database, better be very clear to what extent does the historical information need to be archived)

fnd_concurrent_requests is the main table that gets cleaned, some versions would include fnd_concurrent_request_runs, but I would suggest that you refrain from doing a backed activity.

Actuall concurrent request output and log files lie on the os. Typically, administrators would back up into another hard disk/tape drive and deleting anything beyond a year old (again depends upon the functional requirement of the users) to both reclaim space and keep the performance going smooth.

--Parth
Re: Purging concurrent request/managers [message #141191 is a reply to message #135983] Fri, 07 October 2005 08:02 Go to previous message
wtolentino

It is always a best practice to use the standard oracle application concurrent program.
Previous Topic: Telnet, FTP
Next Topic: what does FND stands for?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 21:14:58 CDT 2024