Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Please help me.. its very very urgent
icon14.gif  Please help me.. its very very urgent [message #142586] Sun, 16 October 2005 08:09 Go to next message
thandavakarumuri
Hi Experts,

Am a new beginer for Oracle 11i Applications. I am getting training on Account Payables. I want to know about Mixed invoice type and Expense reports. Please send me only the breif explanation though this mail. I have the pdf file about AP. But i have less time to understand that. Please dont mind. Waiting for your reply.

Thanks in Advance,
Krishna.
Re: Please help me.. its very very urgent [message #143382 is a reply to message #142586] Thu, 20 October 2005 04:21 Go to previous message
David.K.Dickson
Open the Payables User Guide.
The list of chapters down the left shows one called "Invoices", and one called "Expense Reports and Credit Cards". Click on "Invoices" to expand it and you will find a section called "Mixed Invoices".

If these pages do not give you the information your require, please post a more specific question, and somebody will try to answer it, I'm sure.

David.
Previous Topic: Auto Mail Generation from Form
Next Topic: Getting problems in installing of E-Package.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 00:29:42 CDT 2024