Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Auto Mail Generation from Form
Auto Mail Generation from Form [message #143336] Thu, 20 October 2005 00:04 Go to next message
kant_mukul@rediffmail.com
Hi All,

I want some guidance.
there is some requirment of auto mail generation.I am describing it.

In AR there is a form name customer Call.Using that form we can chack the status of a perticular customer invoice.On that form there is a Button 'Action' when we press that button it opens a new form in that form we select the 'action' that is to be taken,In that form there is a field 'Notify'. In that field email id of the user whose name is identified for taking action is selected.
My question is when we select the email id and save it a auto mail should be generated to that mail id with the action to be taken.

If any suggestions ,Welcome

Thanks
Mukul
Re: Auto Mail Generation from Form [message #144006 is a reply to message #143336] Mon, 24 October 2005 11:00 Go to previous message
mchittib
u could write a procedure for "button click" or "save option" which would send an email and link this procedure in custom.pll file for that form.
Previous Topic: old value through alert
Next Topic: hi, can anyone tell about cycles, lifecycles and full life cycle implementations
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 03:21:48 CDT 2024