Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » HOW TO ENABLE ZOOM BUTTON IN ORACLE FORMS
HOW TO ENABLE ZOOM BUTTON IN ORACLE FORMS [message #147563] Fri, 18 November 2005 04:19 Go to next message
rajeshvemparala
HELLO FRIENDS I AM NEW TO ORACLE APPLICATIONS FORMS PLEASE
NEED U R HELP
SO KINDLY HELP ME HOW TO ENABLE ZOOM BUTTON IN ORACLE APP'S
Re: HOW TO ENABLE ZOOM BUTTON IN ORACLE FORMS [message #147591 is a reply to message #147563] Fri, 18 November 2005 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saurabh_shrivastava_in
You will have to do it throught custom.pll. Here you will have to invoke the zoom form functionality.
Re: HOW TO ENABLE ZOOM BUTTON IN ORACLE FORMS [message #147632 is a reply to message #147563] Fri, 18 November 2005 11:29 Go to previous message
vk_appstech
hi,,
i guess u have surely not gone through the developers guide.plz see it and i am sure once u go through it ,,u will be playing with zoom concept.anyway this is the reply.
in your custom.pll,,u have this option.to enable zoom and then coding an event for it.
the first part is to enable ZOOM.
u have zoom_enable function there..give the name of the form and block name and make zoom true..compile it and now in ur form u must be seeing ur zoom ikon in enabled state..if u also write an event for zoom...u can also navigate from one form to another form and pass parametrs from from one to another sing fnd_function.execute.
regards
vijay
Previous Topic: AR 11.10 Document Transfer Summary
Next Topic: Which are the Modules suggested to Pharma Industries?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 11 18:33:28 CDT 2024