Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle HRMS Integration
Oracle HRMS Integration [message #147649] Fri, 18 November 2005 15:27 Go to next message
Johnmclane
Hi Friends

Can anyone help me in understanding Integration

I would like to know the general process during Integration. I am into Oracle HRMS. And also I would like to know as a Functional Consultant, what would be my responsibility during Integrations.

I hope I will get the rite information.

Regards

Vijay
Re: Oracle HRMS Integration [message #147870 is a reply to message #147649] Mon, 21 November 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
khamar_dhaval
Hi,

Integration could be of many types. Like, Apps to legacy system integration, Database level integration and so on.

Generally when we talk from application prospectives it would be application to legacy system integration. You can do this by creating interfaces, between system. Lets say, you have Oracle HR and Oracle Financial implementation and payroll is legacy system, Then you would have an outbound interface from Oracle HR to Payroll and Inbound interface from Payroll to Financial (Generally AP for salary payment and Gl for ledger entries.)

As a functional consultant you would be responsible to create mapping between legacy system and Oracle Applications. Basically you would have to create functional design for interfaces.

I hope this satisfies your query.

Regards,
Dhaval Khamar
Re: Oracle HRMS Integration [message #148953 is a reply to message #147870] Tue, 29 November 2005 03:54 Go to previous message
Johnmclane
Hi khamar

Thanks alot for the information you have given to me. It is enough for the time being.

Regards

Vijay
Previous Topic: debug_enabled
Next Topic: Choosing Oracle E-Business Suite
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 22:23:49 CDT 2024