Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Need help understanding Oracle Organization Structure
Need help understanding Oracle Organization Structure [message #147896] Mon, 21 November 2005 10:15 Go to next message
mi492
Hello!

Can anyone plz help me with the Oracle Organization Structure...I am trying to understand the how the Oracle Org Structures are defined..I tried looking in the oracle documentation but couldnt get some info and it is confusing...

please throw some light...thank u all for your help...
Re: Need help understanding Oracle Organization Structure [message #147991 is a reply to message #147896] Tue, 22 November 2005 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adragnes
Have you tried looking in the Using Oracle HRMS - Fundamentals manual? Defining such things as organisations is part of Oracle HRMS.

--
Aleksander Dragnes
Re: Need help understanding Oracle Organization Structure [message #148184 is a reply to message #147991] Wed, 23 November 2005 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mgrane
Hi,
Can you give me any material on orclae hrms setup manual or suggest me any book available in market?
Re: Need help understanding Oracle Organization Structure [message #148235 is a reply to message #147896] Wed, 23 November 2005 04:05 Go to previous message
khamar_dhaval
Hi,

If you have metalink access, go to Oracle HRMS home, there are few documents available; which would help you to understand Organization Structure implementation.

If you are functional consultant, then use Oracle HRMS implementation Guide, that would also give you nice idea.

Regards,
Dhaval
Previous Topic: Work Flow Help
Next Topic: Interfaces in Oracle Financials 11i, AR module
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 11 06:11:28 CDT 2024