Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Implementation of Oracle HRMS in 2months for Aurobindo Pharma Ltd.
Implementation of Oracle HRMS in 2months for Aurobindo Pharma Ltd. [message #149664] Fri, 02 December 2005 14:53 Go to next message
Johnmclane
Hi Friends

It is a first of its kind in the history of Oracle Applications, HRMS modules have been implemented successfully for Aurobindo Pharma, India in 2months.

Intelligroup Asia Pvt. Ltd has taken over this project with a challenge as Aurobindo Pharma is the first of its kind in the Asia Pacific to implement Oracle Applications in the Pharma Industry. At that point of time, they havent implemented Oracle HRMS and this has created many complications. Competitors of Intelligroup has also tried to bag this project, but due the complications in the existing Applications, they have taken a back step.

The complexity of this project has created a challenging atmosphere in the Oracle HRMS team and they have implemented Oracle HRMS successfully within 2months.

Regards

Vijay Devarakonda
Oracle HRMS Consultant

(M) +91-9866679020
Re: Implementation of Oracle HRMS in 2months for Aurobindo Pharma Ltd. [message #150261 is a reply to message #149664] Tue, 06 December 2005 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vijji
Hi,

Can you please explain what are the requirements we need to collect from the client. Iam a beginner and now we are implementing Oracle Hrms for one of the manufacturing company.

and i have some doubts:
1.which one is easy and referrable position hierarchy or supervisor hierarchy?
2.How to calculate the budget?
3.Under departments can we create sections, if so these will appear in hierarchy or we have to define these sections in parent-child window?

with regards
vijji
Re: Implementation of Oracle HRMS in 2months for Aurobindo Pharma Ltd. [message #150387 is a reply to message #150261] Wed, 07 December 2005 11:41 Go to previous message
Johnmclane
Hi

Before I answer to your questions, I would like to know couple of things from your end. It would be great if you can call me so that I can clarify your doubts directly.

Regards

Vijay Devarakonda
Oracle HRMS Consultant

(M) +91-9866679020
Previous Topic: Custom Security - How can I obtain the PERSON_ID of the current user
Next Topic: Re: Jobs in Oracle Financials - Functional area
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 10 07:58:33 CDT 2024