Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » What is the fastest way to print an Oracle Report?
icon10.gif  What is the fastest way to print an Oracle Report? [message #149834] Mon, 05 December 2005 04:12 Go to next message
webdevelopex
Hi, Everyone. I am using Oracle 10g Report Builder 9. I try to look for the fastest way to print out a report. What i have already known is to select the font type, set the MODE= CHARACTER instead of Bitmap. I also configure the printing setting. But i still found it very slow. Not as fast as i print draft mode in other type of report or document. I am using Dot Matrix printer. Can tell me what font type is the fastest font being printed out in Dot Matrix Printer??

And I am looking for the way to disable the Report generating progress dialog box. Even i disabled the print job dialog. I set PRINTJOB = NO. The dialog box still comes out on the screen. Anyone can tell me how to disable it?

I shall be very much thankful for the solution.
regards;
webDEVELOPEx
Re: What is the fastest way to print an Oracle Report? [message #150445 is a reply to message #149834] Wed, 07 December 2005 21:49 Go to previous message
webdevelopex
bumps~~!!!

Can anyone helps me solve the problem above? or tell me which font type is the fastest font to be printed out! thanks Cool
Previous Topic: DDL Commands in Reports
Next Topic: Inserting the calculation row in the Discoverer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jun 26 09:58:23 CDT 2024