Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Remittance in AR
Remittance in AR [message #150606] Thu, 08 December 2005 13:09 Go to next message
mchittib
Hi,
I need help in working on Remttance. I never had any experience in working on Remittance. Can someone please tell me if i get a 835 file how would i load the claims and contnents in the file into AR. what would be the base tables. Are there any concurrent programs to run etc.
Can someone please explain from start to end once we get 835 file what steps need to be done.

Thanks a ton,
mchittib.
Re: Remittance in AR [message #150747 is a reply to message #150606] Fri, 09 December 2005 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David.K.Dickson
I am sorry that I when I first looked at your post, I didn't know anything about the 835 file, but I did 5 minutes of research, and this is what I came up with:

If you do a search on Google using the keywords 835 Remittance Oracle you will find 257 entries. One of them may contain some useful information, especially if you add another keyword or two to narrow the focus.

If you search MetaLink using the same keywords, you will find note:304442.1 https://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/ml2_documents.showFrameDocument?p_database_id=NOT&p_id=304442.1 which contains lots of useful information, such as the fact that 835 is part of the "New Claims Repository and Integrated Oracle Business Intelligence" for Oracle Healthcare. It also makes reference to the "Oracle Healthcare Transaction Base Implmementation Guide" which might provide some interesting reading. You could also look at the eTRM in MetaLink, under TopTechDocs.

Now, as far as Receivables is concerned, you might want to look at the AutoLockBox facility, as described in the User Guide, pages 7-97 to7-149 and you should also find some entries in MetaLink if you search for LockBox or AutoLockBox.

HTH

David.
Re: Remittance in AR [message #151023 is a reply to message #150747] Mon, 12 December 2005 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mchittib
Thanks David for your response.
Not taking 835 file into consideration can you tell me how to do the remittance process.

Thanks.
Re: Remittance in AR [message #151110 is a reply to message #151023] Tue, 13 December 2005 05:10 Go to previous message
David.K.Dickson
Earlier on, I said "Now, as far as Receivables is concerned, you might want to look at the AutoLockBox facility, as described in the User Guide, pages 7-97 to7-149 and you should also find some entries in MetaLink if you search for LockBox or AutoLockBox."

Presumably you have taken the trouble to glance at the User Guide and search on MetaLink, so you do know the basics of LockBox, so what specific questions do you have?

Bear in mind that I don't carry all of the answers around in my head, and I will probably have to research your question by reading the User Guide or the eTRM (electronic Technical Reference Manual) and searching MetaLink. So I will expect you to have done some reading and research to obtain a basic understanding of remittances and formulated a specific question rather than just "can you tell me how to do the remittance process".

Come on! Meet us half way. Do some of the work yourself.

David.
Previous Topic: As Is & To Be Process
Next Topic: how to learn e-business suite
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 10 16:02:07 CDT 2024