Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Admin profiles to change colour
Admin profiles to change colour [message #150721] Fri, 09 December 2005 05:55 Go to next message
vamsimohan_n

we have 6 instances of apps at our site. 3 of them are very frequently used. we distinguish them through the instance name on the title bar of the apps main window. instead of that i would like to find out whether there is an option to assign a different colour to the screens in each instance by setting some profile options by admin.

can any one of you suggest me the solution.

Thanks in Advance
Vamsi Mohan
Re: Admin profiles to change colour [message #150954 is a reply to message #150721] Mon, 12 December 2005 05:01 Go to previous message
David.K.Dickson
If you look in the "Oracle Applications User's Guide", page 9-16, you will find the following:

Java Color Scheme
If the Java Look and Feel profile option is set to Oracle, the Java Color Scheme can be specified as one of the following:
• Teal
• Titanium
• Red
• Khaki
• Blue
• Olive
• Purple
The Java Color Scheme profile setting has no effect if the Java Look and Feel is set to Generic.

I believe that you will have to set this profile option at the "Responsibility" level, for all responsibilities within the instance.

HTH

David.
Previous Topic: parameters
Next Topic: Variable to capture the value of "Blank?" DCM
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 17:20:39 CDT 2024