Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » iProcurement "View Requisition Details" page
iProcurement "View Requisition Details" page [message #151408] Wed, 14 December 2005 12:57
amankhan
Hi Guys,

In Iprocurement, We can see the details of the requisition. When we click a requisition number , it will take you " View Requisition Details" page.
There we have "View Approval History" and down the below, You have "Items-- To view additional details for a item, click this VIEW Link". Below we have
many lines with a little information about its line number, description quqntity, price total etc. If we click the "View" link that is there to the right
side of that line, we can see more information about that requisition and many other details. If you click the second line to see its details, the first line details
are hidden and it will show only the details of the second line item.

My requirement is that it should show the first line item details at the same time when i see the second line item details too. I need to see all the line item detail
information in one shot. Here we can see only one line item description, coz the previous line item gets hidden when we click the second line item view link.

help needed and appreciated.

Thanks
Previous Topic: FND_LOGINS - end_date is NULL
Next Topic: Regarding Forms Personalisation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 10 11:04:27 CDT 2024