Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Non updatable Parameter at run time.
Non updatable Parameter at run time. [message #152467] Fri, 23 December 2005 06:49 Go to next message
amit_pbt
Hi Guys,

Could anyone pls suggest me that how can I make a parameter non updatable in Oracle apps reports or concurrent programs.For ex: I want to display the sysdate to the user at the runtime parameter window but I want that user won't be able to change that value i.e. that field remains non updatable at runtime.

Pls do the needful ASAP.

Looking for a +ve response.

Rgds,
Amit
Re: Non updatable Parameter at run time. [message #152470 is a reply to message #152467] Fri, 23 December 2005 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
manwadkar

Uncheck the "Display" check box on parameter window of concurrent program, which will not show parameter while running the program.
Re: Non updatable Parameter at run time. [message #152815 is a reply to message #152470] Tue, 27 December 2005 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
amit_pbt
Thanks for the reply.

But I want to display the parameter to the user and it should be non updatable.

Can you suggest me something in this regard?

Regards,
Amit
Re: Non updatable Parameter at run time. [message #152816 is a reply to message #152815] Tue, 27 December 2005 02:51 Go to previous message
manwadkar

YOu can not do this while running concurrent program. If you want to achieve similar functionality, you need to create a request set and put this concurrent program in a request set.
In request set, you can set up how you want to run concurrent program. Where you can mention program parameter can displayed but not updatable. see attched screen shot to get an idea.

I have renamed attached file from sample.doc to sample.sh. When you download you rename it from sample.sh to sample.doc. ORAFAQ does not allow to attach word documents. so did that. I am sorry if I am breaking orafaq.com's rules of engagements.
  • Attachment: sample.sh
    (Size: 80.00KB, Downloaded 1458 times)
Previous Topic: Form Personalization in 11.5.10
Next Topic: Relation between FND_GRANTS and WF_LOCAL_ROLES tables
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 11 05:38:50 CDT 2024