Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » In Discoverer business area are not visible
In Discoverer business area are not visible [message #155874] Thu, 19 January 2006 01:35 Go to next message
rawat_me
Hi ,
I am facing a unique problem in Oracle discoverer:

From Admin edition i have given permission for Business area ( A,B, C) to user account X.
But when i am logging thru Desktop edition with the user account X i am unable to see the BUSINESS area ( A,B,C) .

Please help me out.

Thanks rawat
Re: In Discoverer business area are not visible [message #156066 is a reply to message #155874] Fri, 20 January 2006 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ddavid
Did you setup their privileges in admin after providing them access? For Desktop and Plus access you also have to set their privileges. If you've already setup their privileges and they still are unable to access the business area, could be a password issue. The database on which the business area resides and the database where the data is being pulled from by the business area must use the same password.

Hope that helps. - Dean
Re: In Discoverer business area are not visible [message #156146 is a reply to message #155874] Mon, 23 January 2006 00:29 Go to previous message
rawat_me
Hi ,
Thanks for your reply !.
Actually i got the solution, the Default EUL was set wrongly.
So the Discoverer plus and desktop were pointing towards some other EUL. Now it is working after i set the same EUL for which the business area was set .

Thanks a lot.
Previous Topic: In Discoverer business area are not visible
Next Topic: Oracle 11i Financial applications Reports customizations
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 15:55:41 CDT 2024