Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Multiorg concept failure
Multiorg concept failure [message #159393] Sat, 18 February 2006 01:29 Go to next message
alybin
Hi, myself ali
I worked on multiorg concept & i added receivables as my responsibility.But i was not able to create bank in receivables.In recevables profile system option,i attached my operting unit to the resposibilty.Then I went to system option to complete the form & i did.But eventhough, i was not able to create bank.
Re: Multiorg concept failure [message #159575 is a reply to message #159393] Mon, 20 February 2006 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shashidhar.k
Hi Ali..

i guess ..might be in payable alredy that bank which u want to create is exisisting. Con in Multi Org .. the bank forms which u r using belongs to AP. AP has it own Forms but it share with AR.

Let u know .,either u r using same OU for both AP and AR or not.

Thanks
Shashidhar K
Re: Multiorg concept failure [message #159758 is a reply to message #159575] Tue, 21 February 2006 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alybin
Thank you sir,
But,after attaching receivables & payables as my responsibilities.First of all,I switched on to receivables,I created system option,collector ,approval limits ,payment term,distribution set,Acrs.But when i started creating bank for customer it was showing problem.I didn't do anything in AP.
I switched on to AP.Chose the set of books.I attched same OU TO AR & AP.
Re: Multiorg concept failure [message #168269 is a reply to message #159758] Wed, 19 April 2006 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kommineni_7
i think u r assigbed another set of books at user level. in that case bank from was not open.
Re: Multiorg concept failure [message #168352 is a reply to message #159393] Wed, 19 April 2006 23:45 Go to previous message
manojr
hi,

In this case you will have to define atleast Payable options and financial options in AP as well as you need to define the banks in AP unless u define the bank in ap it can not be shared in AR.
as well as you can not create bank in AR.
Its Bank is created in AP and shared in AR.
Regards

Manojr
Previous Topic: Item Type Attribute for TEXT data type
Next Topic: OE_ORDER_LINES_HISTORY table
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 09:51:33 CDT 2024