Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » help needed on daily rate interface in GL
help needed on daily rate interface in GL [message #162989] Tue, 14 March 2006 08:28 Go to next message
kanth32
hi,
i need help on the daily rates interface in GL in version 11.5.10.......the problem is how to load data into the interface table (gl_daily_rate_intterface)using the ADI and then loading into the base table..
if any one has worked on above problem(currency rate conversion) in GL...please do reply ASAP.

thanking you...

Re: help needed on daily rate interface in GL [message #172205 is a reply to message #162989] Mon, 15 May 2006 08:44 Go to previous message
David.K.Dickson
Sorry, but although I am using ADI 7.2, I cannot find a way to load Daily Exchange Rates using ADI.

If you have a copy of the GL User's Guide, then look at Multi-Currency, Conversion Rates, Loading Daily Rates Automatically. Although it does not say so explicitly, the rates are loaded into the GL_DAILY_RATES_INTERFACE table using SQL*Loader.

If you don't have a copy of the GL User's Guide, you can download it, along with the rest of the Oracle Applications Documentation from http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/applications.html.

Cool HTH

David.
Previous Topic: How to Capture concurrent Request Id in report
Next Topic: Restriction on Control A/c
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 13:00:29 CDT 2024