Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » how to change the background colour of data model query in oracle reports
icon7.gif  how to change the background colour of data model query in oracle reports [message #163530] Fri, 17 March 2006 02:06 Go to next message
r_revathi31
Hi,

In some oracle seeded reports (Oracle apps 11i) , the colour of the data model query is changed to green colour. can anyone tell me how to change the colour?

Thanks
Revathi.
Re: how to change the background colour of data model query in oracle reports [message #166993 is a reply to message #163530] Mon, 10 April 2006 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iamgreasy
Try these options :

Open the report .
step(1)Go to Data Model
Step(2)Go to edit Menu - > Preferences ->
In General Tab check the color Mode .
That should be the key.

Regards,
Iamgreasy
Re: how to change the background colour of data model query in oracle reports [message #167073 is a reply to message #166993] Tue, 11 April 2006 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
r_revathi31
Hi Iamgreasy,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I tried it as you told. But i found no change in the colour of the data model query. The verison of reports builder i am using is 9.0.4.0.21.

Regards,
R.Revathi.
Re: how to change the background colour of data model query in oracle reports [message #167175 is a reply to message #167073] Tue, 11 April 2006 11:08 Go to previous message
iamgreasy
mmm not sure why that isnt working .. try this ...
select the group(s) in datamodel .
Hit f4 -> in Group properties -> Change Filter type value from null to any value and the datamodel wil partly change from blue to green.

other than that if u can upload any Oracle apps reports which has this different colored Datamodel .I can probably look at it.I personally work as an Oracle Developer so havent seen an apps report.
Have a nice day.

Regards,
Iamgreasy

Previous Topic: what is discoverer do for us.
Next Topic: rwbuilder.exe - application error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 29 04:35:57 CDT 2024