Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » HOW TO ENTRIES TRANSFER FROM PAYABLES TO GL
HOW TO ENTRIES TRANSFER FROM PAYABLES TO GL [message #164033] Tue, 21 March 2006 07:16 Go to next message
kotamurthy

HAI FRIENDS,

i am murthy, i have a doubt about how to transfer payable entries, receivables entries to general ledger,is there any programe to run the above one. friends say your reply to me.

thnking you, Yours friend
MURTHY
Re: HOW TO ENTRIES TRANSFER FROM PAYABLES TO GL [message #164196 is a reply to message #164033] Wed, 22 March 2006 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David.K.Dickson
Have you looked in the User Guides? They can be downloaded from here. Both Payables and Receivables have a "Transfer to General Ledger" program.

Cool HTH

David.
Re: HOW TO ENTRIES TRANSFER FROM PAYABLES TO GL [message #168817 is a reply to message #164033] Sun, 23 April 2006 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kommineni_7
in payables u have to the program

payables transfer to gl (select appropriate parameters) and the important point here is interface of gl should set to yes otherwise u have to run importation in gl to improt from payables interface tables. (plz check i also doubt about this answer)
and for receivables also do the same

[Updated on: Sun, 23 April 2006 06:03]

Report message to a moderator

Re: HOW TO ENTRIES TRANSFER FROM PAYABLES TO GL [message #169071 is a reply to message #168817] Mon, 24 April 2006 23:57 Go to previous message
tgs100
Hi kotamurthy,

This is actually two step process

1. Run the concurrent request program "Payables Transfer to General ledger"
You need to enter parameters like
a. Set of Books name
b. Do you want to transfer to reporting set of books
c. batch name
d. From date/To date
e. Transfer to GL Interface (Summary/Detail)
f. Submit Journal Import

If you select "Submit Journal Import" parameter as "No", then transactions from payables are transfered to GL Interface tables. In this case you have to run the Journal import program seperately (Journals --> Import --> Run) to transfer entries from GL Interface Tables to GL Standard tables.

If you select "Submit Journal import" parameter as "Yes", then
a. First the transactions are transfered to GL Interface table.
b. Then the transactions from GL Interface table are transfered to GL standard tables. In this case you need not run "Journal Import Program".

Members : Pls correct, if anything is wrong.

Razz Sara

Previous Topic: run custom report from oracle applications
Next Topic: conversion into date datatype
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 11:07:40 CDT 2024