Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle Human Reasources Data Masking
Oracle Human Reasources Data Masking [message #164302] Wed, 22 March 2006 20:08 Go to next message
habbasi
I would like to find how we can mask data in oracle HR because HR has sensitive personal data in the tables and when we clone it from production instance to development instance every one is able to see the data. We need to mask it and want to find out two things.

1- What is the best way to find where the data is (tables)

2- What is the best way to mask it.

Regards
Hamid
Re: Oracle Human Reasources Data Masking [message #164346 is a reply to message #164302] Thu, 23 March 2006 01:32 Go to previous message
adragnes
Hamid,

Applimation has a product called Informia that among other things does datamasking. It also allows you to create subsets of production for use in development.

I would not be surprised if the similar offering from their competitor OuterBay also does datamasking.

I have no personal experience with either product, but I think that it would be worth your while to investigate them before considering a homegrown solution.

--
Aleksander Dragnes
Previous Topic: dunning reports ?
Next Topic: Oracle Financial Applications
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 14:24:38 CDT 2024