Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » incremental mass allocation.
incremental mass allocation. [message #164486] Thu, 23 March 2006 11:52 Go to next message
veerubhotlab

This is regarding the incremental mass allocation.

I have taken same cost pool a/c and off set a/c in mass allocation formula. I generated mass allocation (full) journal entry and posted it. later I have generated incremental mass allocation. The entry generated is reverse to original entry targets a/c credited and off set a/c debited. (this is due to no amount in cost pool a/c as I posted the previous mass allocation journal entry). My doubt is how incremental mass allocation will work . where I am doing wrong. Is it compulsory that, we have to take different a/c in cost pool and off set a/c. Further I am not able to generate future period mass allocation journal entry.
thanking you
Re: incremental mass allocation. [message #168493 is a reply to message #164486] Thu, 20 April 2006 13:12 Go to previous message
krishnachaithanya82
it is compulsory that offset account n costpool account have to be different in incremental mass allocation...Be sure that no transactions are performed on your target account in between..
logic behind tha inc mass allocation is "When the result of your allocation formula is a positive number, the resulting journal entry debits the target accounts and credits the offset account. When the result of your allocation formula is a negative number, the resulting journal entry credits the target
accounts and debits the offset account."

hope this helps n rectify me if i am wrong
Previous Topic: OE_ORDER_LINES_HISTORY table
Next Topic: BACKLOG ORDERS IN OM??
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 07:57:28 CDT 2024