Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Question in AR
Question in AR [message #164920] Mon, 27 March 2006 10:51 Go to next message
sathish_na
All,

Please clarify this doubt.

When you merge two customers account in to one account, what will be the impact in the aging of the open invoices. In the same case, is it possible to track the old invoices like which invoice belong to which customer.

Thanks for your help.

Sathish
Re: Question in AR [message #165018 is a reply to message #164920] Tue, 28 March 2006 00:42 Go to previous message
shashidhar.k
hi Satish..

i guess when we mered between to customers all the information , transaction transfter to the destination Customer(if both customer meets the condition). and when u r running merge progarm if u checked the option "Delete After merge" check box ..i guess u con't retive the data about privous customer.i.e. the old customer will be removed from the database.

suppose take their is 2 customers A and B.now we have to perform a merger and have all the transaxtons associated with customer A to be transferred to Customer B. We can accomplish ths by merging the sites of Customer A wth the Sites for Customer B.

That is Bill-to site fo Cus A should be merged wth the Bll-to site of Cust B and ship-to site of Cust A should be merged with the ship to site of Cust B. Supposing Cust A has a statement site whereas Cust B does not have a Corresponding statement iste. in this case the merger cannto tak place. better add statement site to Cust B and then complete the Merger.

i guess from front end it con't possible to track the old invoices like which invoice belong the which customer. iam not sure .. plz if any one know better about this issues plz through some light on this topic.

Thanks
shashidhar k

[Updated on: Tue, 28 March 2006 00:43]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Recevable activity in AR
Next Topic: unable to view my requests
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 13:42:55 CDT 2024