Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Tables related to budget, expenditures and liabilities in OF
icon14.gif  Tables related to budget, expenditures and liabilities in OF [message #165044] Tue, 28 March 2006 02:57 Go to next message
mian imran
we have oracle financial implemented in our organization.we have a requirement from the our management
i want to know the table or views , that actually hit when we enter our budget of certain project and their Expenditures and their liabilities.
Can any one tell me the tables or vies so it will be easy for me to make report, actually i need information about tables / views so make it own report instead of oracle financial report thanks

عمران Mian Imran
icon4.gif  Re: Tables related to budget, expenditures and liabilities in OF [message #165347 is a reply to message #165044] Wed, 29 March 2006 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David.K.Dickson
If all of the data that you want to report is held within the General Ledger, I would strongly recommend that you use the FSG to produce your report.

Arrow It is easy to write a report in FSG

Arrow It is easy for the users to change the report when their requirements change (which they will do, trust me)

Arrow When Oracle changes the underlying database structure, you don't have to rewrite your report.

Cool HTH

David.
Re: Tables related to budget, expenditures and liabilities in OF [message #165430 is a reply to message #165044] Thu, 30 March 2006 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mian imran
Thans David u are write but we want to show data information through oracle discoverer for management point of view. so i need badly the information , i have already asked . so please if you or any one have information please share with me. thanks
icon13.gif  Re: Tables related to budget, expenditures and liabilities in OF [message #165444 is a reply to message #165430] Thu, 30 March 2006 03:49 Go to previous message
David.K.Dickson
Sorry, I don't know for certain, (and I am sorry that I haven't got time today to look it up for you,) but it is probably GL_BALANCES. Have a look in the eTRM which can be found in MetaLink.

Also, I would have thought that Discover would already have a "view" (or whatever) to look at the GL Actuals and Budgets.

Finally, if it is just a question of publishing the information so that all of management have easy access to it, please remember that you can run FSG reports in ADI, then publish the results on an intranet server, either as a Web Page or as an Excel spreadsheet.

There is always more than one way of doing things.

Cool HTH

David.
Previous Topic: Need help regarding request_id of a concurrent program
Next Topic: I GOT STUCK AT ONE PLACE
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 13:30:25 CDT 2024