Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Master Detail report printing pattern
Master Detail report printing pattern [message #165201] Tue, 28 March 2006 22:46 Go to next message
Lachmi
My report has 3 query groups. The 1st group is Supplier (Parent), 2nd Group is Invoice header & 3rd is Invoive detail.

The report should display all invoices of a supplier in a page & flow to next page only when space in current page is full. Instead my report is printing one invoice per page per supplier even though the invoices are having only 3/4 lines. My report has Portrait Style and its width & height is sufficient to accomodate 3 invoices per page for a supplier. I have tried to use page protect, horizontal elasticity as variable but not succeeding.

Suggestions invited. Thanks in advance.
Re: Master Detail report printing pattern [message #165253 is a reply to message #165201] Wed, 29 March 2006 01:18 Go to previous message
pallavigs
Hi

We have to take one main frame,in that frame you have to take repeating frame,now in this frame then take different frames for all three queries then adjust property of outer most frame don't adjust the properties of all three repeating frame. take them variable and make property of outer most frame to elastic.

This is as per my knowledge.
Hope this solves your problem.

Pal.
Previous Topic: Links in Reports
Next Topic: problem in report display
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 15:22:26 CDT 2024