Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » sets of books are driven by choice of responsibility?
sets of books are driven by choice of responsibility? [message #168472] Thu, 20 April 2006 11:22 Go to next message
parabol64
Hi all,
when users logs into financials, they can see certain sets of books depending on the responsibilities assigned to them. Is that assumption correct?
If so, is there a way of retrieving that infrormation? (List of sets of books per responsibility)
Re: sets of books are driven by choice of responsibility? [message #168491 is a reply to message #168472] Thu, 20 April 2006 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
krishnachaithanya82
its not that a responsibility identifies a SOB.. In General Ledger application certain profile values determine the name of the SOB used...

please do correct me if i am wrong

Re: sets of books are driven by choice of responsibility? [message #168545 is a reply to message #168472] Thu, 20 April 2006 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
manwadkar

You can have only one set of book attached to one responsibility. It is one to many relationship. You can use one set of book for many responsibilities but one responsibility has only one set of book. You can get this information from profile options. Find profile option id and set of books profile option. than find responsibility_id of responsibility and then get details from fnd_profile_option_values table. For more detail you may contact me.
Re: sets of books are driven by choice of responsibility? [message #169109 is a reply to message #168472] Tue, 25 April 2006 02:28 Go to previous message
srikanth_hans
actually while you log on to financials you see the infor mation of the set of book which is assigned at profile option gl :set of books name.
i think you know that profile option can be set at different level like user,responsibility,application,site level.

so,depending on the value set in these profiles you can see information of the attached sob.

bye
Previous Topic: Oracle Apps Sys Admin -- Disabling a button on a form
Next Topic: payments
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 08:45:25 CDT 2024