Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Graying out a field thru custom.pll
Graying out a field thru custom.pll [message #170126] Tue, 02 May 2006 03:49 Go to next message
sultanmasood
Hi,

Iam trying to gray out a field with custom.pll.
Tried
set_item_property('MTL_TRX_LINE.ACCOUNT',ENABLED,PROPERTY_FALSE);
but this will disable the field.We will not be able to select the data.

Tried
set_item_property'MTL_TRX_LINE.ACCOUNT',INSERT_ALLOWED,PROPERTY_FALSE);
set_item_property'MTL_TRX_LINE.ACCOUNT',UPDATE_ALLOWED,PROPERTY_FALSE);

but not responding..

Anything else is there..

Re: Graying out a field thru custom.pll [message #170213 is a reply to message #170126] Tue, 02 May 2006 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adragnes
Try using the APP_ITEM_PROPERTY API to set the ENABLED property to off. See Chapter 6 Setting the Properties of Widget Objects in the Oracle Applications Developer's Guide for details. The Developer's Guide manual can, as almost all manuals, be downloaded from the Oracle Technology Network.

--
Aleksander Dragnes
Re: Graying out a field thru custom.pll [message #170283 is a reply to message #170126] Wed, 03 May 2006 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sultanmasood
Hi,
I want it to be keyboard navigable.
Enabled will make it non navigable.
Tried
app_item_property.Set_Property('MTL_TRX_LINE.ACCOUNT',ALTERABLE,PROPERTY_OFF);
Doesn't work.
Re: Graying out a field thru custom.pll [message #171166 is a reply to message #170283] Mon, 08 May 2006 16:27 Go to previous message
Steve Corey
You have to set the foreground color I believe. If you have access to the form, check out the property palette of a text item. I believe it is the group of properties before the prompt settings. You can also use the set_item_property syntax to set the color, IIRC.

HTH,
Steve
Previous Topic: How to use XMLType in Configurator extension rule?
Next Topic: how to migrate between different versiions of oracle apps
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 12:40:01 CDT 2024