Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » making payment in previous date
making payment in previous date [message #170134] Tue, 02 May 2006 05:00 Go to next message
fakhar55
hi all,
In AP i opened a bank dated 01-apr-06 and i came to know that some of payments are made for same bank some where in march-06. Now when i enter payments for the same bank in previous days system gives error as no payment can be made prior opening of a bank.
what should i do now. Should i change the creation date for the bank from back end or any other suitable solution . Help greatly appreciated.
ragards
fakhar.
Re: making payment in previous date [message #170186 is a reply to message #170134] Tue, 02 May 2006 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tgs100
Hi fakhar55,

>> In AP i opened a bank dated 01-apr-06 and i came to know that some of payments are made for same bank some where in march-06.

If payments have been made for the same bank in Mar-06, then why do you want to create the same bank again in Apr-06? So can I come to conclusion that you have deleted the bank through backend and then recreated it on 01-apr-06. If that is true and if you want to use the same bank code, then you need to change the creation date and last update date to apply payments for old transactions.

You can play with the above suggestion in Test instance, not in production. In production, you need to create the new bank code with same details of the old bank. Then use the new bank code for payment.

Razz Sara

Re: making payment in previous date [message #170457 is a reply to message #170134] Wed, 03 May 2006 22:49 Go to previous message
fakhar55
hi Sara,
Thanks for your response. It worked f9 for me to change the creation date from backend. Laughing

regards
fakhar.
Previous Topic: Urgent--regarding alerts
Next Topic: disabling a field on apps form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 08:45:20 CDT 2024