Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Discoverer Report , problem in Business Area
icon9.gif  Discoverer Report , problem in Business Area [message #170504] Thu, 04 May 2006 01:49 Go to next message
sourajit_seth
Hello All,
I faced one peculiar problem, that made me confused last night.

I have two database X and Y.
In X we have 2 business area while opening discoverer administration , Xa and Xb.
Similarly In Y we have 2 business area while opening discoverer administration , Ya and Yb.

We used to create folders ( to build reports) in Xa ( or Xb) and after development and testing , migrate the folders in Ya ( or Yb accordingly). Last 2 months we are doing the same. But yesterday we developed one report in X , creating one folder in Xb. Then migrate the folder and report to Y. Folder is available now in Yb. While trying to open the report, it is showing error
"Can not join tables.item dependency '''' not found in EUL "
Then I found that in Y, the report is trying to search the folder for Ya Business Area only, Because all the reports (which are based on Yb business area also) in Y database are trying to use the Ya B.A. only.
I don't have any idea, Still trying. Meanwhile if anybody faced the same problem, please help me

Re: Discoverer Report , problem in Business Area [message #172481 is a reply to message #170504] Tue, 16 May 2006 16:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kpadala
Did you check the Grant previleges..?
Re: Discoverer Report , problem in Business Area [message #172584 is a reply to message #172481] Wed, 17 May 2006 04:42 Go to previous message
sourajit_seth
yes, Its there.
Previous Topic: before report "trigger" in Discoverer
Next Topic: how change text color runtime how text bold runtime
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 29 02:51:34 CDT 2024