Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Inventory Carring Cost
Inventory Carring Cost [message #171734] Thu, 11 May 2006 05:29 Go to next message
manojr
Hi,

Can anybody explain me that whether we can build an inventory carring cost in Inventory e.g. Say item cost is $X and its in stock for 2 Months, so can i build cost of keeping in inventory to an item

Please let me know on this issue its bit urgent.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Manoj Ralegankar
Re: Inventory Carring Cost [message #171787 is a reply to message #171734] Thu, 11 May 2006 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
singhar
Dear Manoj,
Iam not sure what exactly is your question but you can define inventory carrying cost in general plaaning view in Master Items.
Let me know if this answers your querry
Re: Inventory Carring Cost [message #171871 is a reply to message #171734] Thu, 11 May 2006 23:17 Go to previous message
manojr
Hi Singhar,

Thanks for your reply.

Let me clarify my question in brief to you
Client has a requirment that he wants to built the cost of carring inventory i.e. cost of keeping inventory in warehouse to be built with Inventory. Say Cost of Item is $10/- and No of items is 1000 and Rent and other costs per month for warehouse is $1000/-, so that cost to be built with the inventory.Means if an item is in inventory for one month then the item cost should be Rs.11/- in a 2nd month cost of inventory would be Rs 12.
I tried it using Cost Management but auto scheduling for building cost is not working.

Can you help me in this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Manoj Ralegakar
Previous Topic: How to create own organisation in inventory
Next Topic: Multiple Schedules in a single lease
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 14:28:33 CDT 2024