Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » AP Invoice Aging report
AP Invoice Aging report [message #171921] Fri, 12 May 2006 05:39 Go to next message
itskim
Hi ALL

There is a standard Aging Report in AP that gives the above details as of date , but we want the same information on any date that they specified.

Requirement:

On the specified date the report should pick up all open invoices , ie any liabiity as of the date mentioned

Invoice 1
Invoice Date 01-03-06
Payment Date 01-08-06

Invoice 2
Invoice date 01-05-06
Not Paid

If the report is run as of date ...Invoice 2 should be picked up and Invoce 1 should not.

If the report is run as of 01-09-06 Invoice 2 should be picked up and Invoice 1 should not.

If the report is run as of 01-06-05 both Invoice 1 and Invoice 2 should be picked up , but only Invoice 2 is being picked since that is the only one with outsatnding balance as of today.---- THIS NEED TO BE FIXED --- Invoice 1 was open as of the 6th of Jan so it should show up in the report.

Pls clarify

Re: AP Invoice Aging report [message #171961 is a reply to message #171921] Fri, 12 May 2006 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David.K.Dickson
As far as I know, the Invoice Aging Report (IAR) is designed to show the aging as of the date it was run on. The Accounts Payable Trial Balance (APTB) allows you to specify an "as of" date when you run it, but the APTB is based on the Accounting, and so you must Generate Accounting for all transactions if you want to be able to reconcile the APTB to the IAR.

I believe that there is an enhancement request in place for the IAR to allow it to accept an "as of" date as a run-time parameter.

For more information, search MetaLink at https://metalink.oracle.com/ If you do not have access to MetaLink, and you want to sign up, your organisation must have a current support agreement with Oracle. Ask your APPS DBA for the CSI (Client Support Identifier) number, which you will need to sign up.

Cool HTH

David
Re: AP Invoice Aging report [message #172008 is a reply to message #171961] Sat, 13 May 2006 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
itskim
Hi David.

Thanks for your prompt response. While agree with what you have said, is there any workaround for it.

Thanks in Advance.
Re: AP Invoice Aging report [message #172152 is a reply to message #172008] Mon, 15 May 2006 04:38 Go to previous message
David.K.Dickson
itskim wrote on Sat, 13 May 2006 07:58

.....is there any workaround for it.

You could take a look on MetaLink and try to find out what progress, if any, had been made on the enhancement request and, if it is ready, volunteer to Beta-Test it.

If this is not possible, you would have to customise the existing IAR report, taking some logic from the APTB report. I could not do this myself, as I don't have the necessary Oracle Reports and SQL skills, so if I needed this report myself, I would talk to one of our Oracle Reports Developers.

Cool HTH

David
Previous Topic: Project Acconting Material
Next Topic: How to Capture concurrent Request Id in report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 17:02:07 CDT 2024