Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Regarding report font
Regarding report font [message #177365] Wed, 14 June 2006 06:26 Go to next message
orafan2003
Hi,
I am working on a report.The report displays more than 25 columns. I created the report first using a template. When I deployed it and click on the URL, the report is displayed fine but the font is very very small. So I created the same report without the template and now I find that some of the values are getting overlapped. Any small change made is the layout is affecting the report totally.How should I proceed now?
Thanks.
Re: Regarding report font [message #177426 is a reply to message #177365] Wed, 14 June 2006 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
orafan2003
This is a continuation of my earlier mail.How can I add a row-column structure to my data? Also can I give different colours to each column?Please guide me.
Re: Regarding report font [message #220449 is a reply to message #177426] Tue, 20 February 2007 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sathish009
Hi orafan2003,

How did you resolve this issue?

All,

I have similar issue. I created a report using custom template. Report is working fine on my local machine. It is displaying the font and format correctly. My local machine is Windows XP. But on the server (Linux) the same report does not display the same font and the shows fields overlapped.

Can someone help me find the problem?

The font I used is Tahoma.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Regarding report font [message #220452 is a reply to message #220449] Tue, 20 February 2007 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I believe that there must be Tahoma font installed on Linux as well. I wouldn't know whether Linux supports True Type Fonts or not (this one is, I guess, 'tahoma.ttf'). If it does, simply install it on Linux server. If not, develop report using a font which is available on both computers.

I'm not sure whether there is a possibility of creating some kind of font mapping pairs which would tell something like "if font = tahoma then font = courier". It is mentioned in Managing Fonts in Oracle Reports document, so you might want to read it.
Re: Regarding report font [message #220482 is a reply to message #220452] Tue, 20 February 2007 19:07 Go to previous message
ab_trivedi
@Littlefoot
thanks for giving some extra information to me.
Ashu
Previous Topic: Urgent Report space
Next Topic: blob on reports
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 04:33:55 CDT 2024