Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Kerning
Kerning [message #188350] Fri, 18 August 2006 03:08 Go to next message
clint_silver
Running a browser, Im generating a pdf from Oracle reports. Im getting kerning on several words and cant find how to remove. Kerning is where pairs or letters appear either joined or seperated. So that in my case my report has (as an example) the following word "framework" but it looks like this "framew ork" as tho theres a space there. Any ideas? I think its something to do with the fonts on the app server, but havent a clue where to start.

thanks
Re: Kerning [message #204363 is a reply to message #188350] Mon, 20 November 2006 05:59 Go to previous message
ridwan.dalvi
clint_silver wrote on Fri, 18 August 2006 13:38
Running a browser, Im generating a pdf from Oracle reports. Im getting kerning on several words and cant find how to remove. Kerning is where pairs or letters appear either joined or seperated. So that in my case my report has (as an example) the following word "framework" but it looks like this "framew ork" as tho theres a space there. Any ideas? I think its something to do with the fonts on the app server, but havent a clue where to start.

thanks

Previous Topic: Dynamic number format ???
Next Topic: Save reports output on windows using UNIX
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 17:08:56 CDT 2024