Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Run Report With Host Proc
Run Report With Host Proc [message #190269] Tue, 29 August 2006 23:44 Go to next message
sweetkhaliq

I have a main form and i run the different reports from this form. I have used the run_product form running the report. It runs only the report of one user at wchich we are connect. I need to run the reports of different users from the same form. I knew that Host Procedure runs the reports of different user. Because its first parameter is path of the report and the second parameter is user info. But i donot know how to mention these paramets. Plz help me to execute report from main form with host proc.
Re: Run Report With Host Proc [message #191802 is a reply to message #190269] Fri, 08 September 2006 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sandeepk7

It runs only the report of one user at wchich we are connect. I need to run the reports of different users from the same form. I knew that Host Procedure runs the reports of different user

I don't have idea to run report with HOST procedure. But you can do ur assignment in following manner.

Set Oracle_shutdown parameter to Yes and pass it to your parameter list. It will close the Report Engine after you close the report and Report Engine will be restarted. pass userid before calling the report.
Add_Parameter(pl_id,'ORACLE_SHUTDOWN',TEXT_PARAMETER,'YES');

Sandy
icon2.gif  Re: Run Report With Host Proc [message #194363 is a reply to message #190269] Thu, 21 September 2006 12:08 Go to previous message
chmlaeeque
which report version are u using.
tell me chmlaeeque@yahoo.com
Previous Topic: variable 'RT' and print 'Return from Supplier' ..HOW???? and where??
Next Topic: how to control repeating frame and its following objects in a page
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 05:26:16 CDT 2024