Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Problem on fields following expandable field
Problem on fields following expandable field [message #193887] Tue, 19 September 2006 16:28 Go to next message
secchan20
Hi,
I am creating a letter using user parameters sent from Oracle form. One of the parameters is a message (letter content) that could vary in length from 0 to 2000 characters. When the message is big enough to push the following fields (fixed closing statements) to the next page, the following fields don't start from the top of the next page; instead it looks like starting from where the (expandable) message is placed. I wonder if expandable field is causing this problem. I want the rest of fields to start from the top of the next page. (The following fields appear in the correct order thanks to anchor.)
Does anyone know how to fix this? Embarassed
Sarah
Re: Problem on fields following expandable field [message #194124 is a reply to message #193887] Wed, 20 September 2006 20:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wency

Expandable? Is the vertical elasticity of that message set to = variable? If not then do it.
Re: Problem on fields following expandable field [message #194125 is a reply to message #194124] Wed, 20 September 2006 20:43 Go to previous message
secchan20
I tried as you suggested, but no change to the report.
Previous Topic: Changing default options in new workbook wizard???
Next Topic: Activex problem during open the Oracle applcation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 05:50:37 CDT 2024