Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » How to output to xls WITHOUT command line?
How to output to xls WITHOUT command line? [message #194564] Fri, 22 September 2006 12:17 Go to next message
tllocke
Hi all! I've been googling this to death, and I cannot find an answer. I'm running a report from an oracle parameter form, which is pulling from an application not built by us. I do not have any access to the command line, and I do not know of any way inside reports builder that'll allow me to output the report to either a delimted text file, or an xls file. I only get PDF. Anyone know of any way I can achieve this? If this is confusing, let me know and I'll try to clarify. Any help or advise would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Thanks!
Re: How to output to xls WITHOUT command line? [message #195088 is a reply to message #194564] Wed, 27 September 2006 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sandeepk7

Put Destype = FILE
Desname = FILENAME (e.g. c:\test.xls)
Desformat = DELIMITED

You will get the desired Report Data in Excel file.

Sandy
Re: How to output to xls WITHOUT command line? [message #195248 is a reply to message #195088] Wed, 27 September 2006 09:57 Go to previous message
tllocke
This only works if I had access to the command line or URL output. I can't seem to change these inside reports builder, which is what 'm asking... is this even possible? These 3 system parameters seem locked to me? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks again.
Previous Topic: generate report DIRECTLY into EXCEL sheet
Next Topic: Reducing space between the lines
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 06:06:22 CDT 2024