Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » how to control repeating frame and its following objects in a page
how to control repeating frame and its following objects in a page [message #194698] Sun, 24 September 2006 07:21 Go to next message
shashikoor
hi,

i am doing a report which of the following format.
sno name amount
1 abcd 1111
2 efgh 2222

----------------------------
total : 3333
-----------------------------

Here the two rows with serial no 1,2 are displayed using repeating frame. the last row is the summary column.
my problem is that as the number of rows in the repeating frame are getting increased summary column is getting pushed in the downward direction. can any body please help to stop the summary row from being pushed downward. i am also sending a file for clear idea.

thanks in adavnce.
  • Attachment: fhclr006.rdf
    (Size: 124.00KB, Downloaded 1223 times)
Re: how to control repeating frame and its following objects in a page [message #194844 is a reply to message #194698] Mon, 25 September 2006 12:54 Go to previous message
ab_trivedi
Hi Shashi,

How are you? I saw ur report and as far as I know that u r using g_companycode to print your records from table.

Now the problem is that summary column is automatically going down ... what u can do is that place the summary column just below the g_companycode .

and when u do that I think ur problem will be solved.Please let me know further develpement.

Bye
Ash

Previous Topic: Run Report With Host Proc
Next Topic: Report does not show all records
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 05:56:24 CDT 2024