Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » How to layout report to contine to page 2...
How to layout report to contine to page 2... [message #195613] Fri, 29 September 2006 12:35 Go to next message
tllocke
I've created a report that's a standard form needed to be populated for a client. The form is two pages per student (for example), and I've run out of room on the master frame. They can only use 8X11 paper, so I cannot expand the master frame to print to 8X14, etc. Is there a way to continue one query results to two seperate pages? I have tried this by putting another frame on the second page, but it splits up the results. Prints all page ones first, then all the page twos!! Any help would be great! Thanks! Hope this is an easy one for someone...
Re: How to layout report to contine to page 2... [message #196289 is a reply to message #195613] Wed, 04 October 2006 18:18 Go to previous message
tllocke
I've figured it out. For anyone else that may need this info, do the following:

In the Object Navigator, expand the Layout Model node, select the node for the Main Section by clicking on it. Then right click and choose Property Palette from the context menu. In the Property Palette change 'Vertical Panels per Page' property to 2.

Sweet sweet happy day!
Previous Topic: Report as a character string
Next Topic: Batch Discoverer Export
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 05:25:12 CDT 2024