Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » sending reports to printer
sending reports to printer [message #201676] Mon, 06 November 2006 06:01 Go to next message
yanfuju_1979
dear all,

mybe many many people have achieved sending reports to the printer that selected when submit report.but it is the first time for to setup drivers ,styles ,types and register one printer.
I can not see the printer i registed .
so can someone kindly tell me steps on how to sending reports to printer i registered.

Best regards
Re: sending reports to printer [message #201688 is a reply to message #201676] Mon, 06 November 2006 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fakhar55
hi,
Your question is not cleard. If you made ur installed printer as default then there should be no need to select printer to submit report for.
Or else you can navigate throught
File-->Page Setup-->Printer-->Name
and choose from one of the installed printers available as you have already installed the printer.

Re: sending reports to printer [message #201802 is a reply to message #201688] Mon, 06 November 2006 18:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yanfuju_1979
Dear sir,

my question is how to install printer that can be usable.
i attached my setup infor ,please check for me.

if can make my installed printer as default then how to achieve.
the path you suggested : "File-->Page Setup-->Printer-->Name "
i can not find where . can you tell me the responsibity you use.

can you give me examples and instruct me step by step.

Best Regards
Re: sending reports to printer [message #201940 is a reply to message #201802] Tue, 07 November 2006 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ab_trivedi
hi,

if ur printer is already installed then you have to make it default. Click on the printer which is installed and right click over it then there comes the 'default' click on it.

if the printer is not installed then steps are:

click on 'start'
click on 'settings'
click on 'Add a printer'
and then follow the steps. You will be able to install the printer.

Bye
Ashu
Re: sending reports to printer [message #202010 is a reply to message #201940] Tue, 07 November 2006 18:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yanfuju_1979
no,maybe you not know what i want .actually, i want to install printer in oracle erp application.
do you have the experience remote print management?
Re: sending reports to printer [message #202012 is a reply to message #201940] Tue, 07 November 2006 18:53 Go to previous message
yanfuju_1979
Dear Ashu,

my purpose is sending report output to remote printer.
first i have printer server that connect to one physical printer,
second i mapping the printer server at umix queue,
third i register the printer queue in oracle erp application
fourth i run the report and select the registered printer but no reponse to the physical printer,i mean no output was printed.
can you tell me what's wrong ?

Regards
Previous Topic: Reports
Next Topic: Oracle repors Error : Unhandled Internal CA Error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 16:33:05 CDT 2024