Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Report Server Queue Status misleading
Report Server Queue Status misleading [message #211147] Tue, 26 December 2006 17:24 Go to next message
acorbally
I receive FRM-41214 on the form, I then in an attempt to troubleshoot review the reports server queue status for my report server. I see the job that rans and it shows an 'X' in the job status. When I click on that I see the following error:

Terminated with error: <br>REP-1247: There exist uncompiled program unit(s). REP-1247: Report contains uncompiled PL/SQL.

This error makes me confused. The report has been compiled and does not need to be compiled on the report server so I am having a difficult time troublehsooting why the report is failing to run. I am actually able to run the report locally through the form and through the report but when I migrate it into my test environment I am seeing this error.

Any thoughts?

Re: Report Server Queue Status misleading [message #211172 is a reply to message #211147] Wed, 27 December 2006 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
This probably won't be very helpful, but - did you 'Compile All' (Ctrl + Shift + K), or did you just 'Compile' the report? *Sometimes* it does the trick.
Re: Report Server Queue Status misleading [message #211245 is a reply to message #211172] Wed, 27 December 2006 09:48 Go to previous message
acorbally
I have tried control+shift+k to compile report and that is not the issue. I think it may actually have something to do with a failure in a library call to copy the report from the db server to the network server. The call to COPY_REPORT_OBJECT_OUTPUT is failing when I debug but I didn't think that would prevent the report from running. I can't be certain, I am still looking into it.
Previous Topic: order by in inline query
Next Topic: Error In Report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 04:55:00 CDT 2024