Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Question about users in Discoverer
icon9.gif  Question about users in Discoverer [message #214565] Wed, 17 January 2007 02:15 Go to next message
dani74
Hi all,

I've to design discoverer reports to EBusiness Suit.

If I'm connected to Discoverer Administrator using EUL_US (DB User) when I open the security dialog, in the available user/responsabilities box only appear the EBusiness applications users.
If I'm connected to Discoverer Administrator using APPS (DB User) in the available user/responsabilities box only appear the dabatase users.

I want grant acces to a specific business area from EUL_US to a database users, but I can't because in the user/responsabilities box only appear EBusiness applications users.

How I can do it?

Thanks in advance

Dani
Re: Question about users in Discoverer [message #214606 is a reply to message #214565] Wed, 17 January 2007 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dani74
I have found the solution in a case similar in this forum.

I don't need help.

Bye.
Re: Question about users in Discoverer [message #220718 is a reply to message #214606] Wed, 21 February 2007 12:54 Go to previous message
yogen
could you please let me know what is the solution as i couldn't find solution in this forum and facing the same problem.

Many thanks in advance.
Previous Topic: Mailing Discoverer Ouput As Attachment
Next Topic: User_role not appearing in security-->available user/roles list. (Urgent)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 05:12:06 CDT 2024