Home » Infrastructure » Windows » Problem with installation of Oracle Developer Suite
Problem with installation of Oracle Developer Suite [message #220084] Sun, 18 February 2007 13:53 Go to next message
strike
Hello,

I will install the Oracle Developer Suite (I Uninstall that because I am writing an installer for my Oracle forms project).

When I startup the Oracle Universal Installer, I get a dos box where I can read that al tests were passed, but then it goes wrong: I get a 'Microsoft fault report' and then the OUI will close... No installation of Developer suite is possible...

Someone who knows a solution?
Re: Problem with installation of Oracle Developer Suite [message #220189 is a reply to message #220084] Mon, 19 February 2007 06:56 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I *think* that I won't be able to help you much, but - perhaps you could help other Forum members to help you.

Nobody (except you) knows what you are doing. We know it is Oracle and MS Windows. But, that is far from enough. What Operating system version is your computer running on? What is Oracle Developer Suite version? Did you check whether Oracle supports installation on your OS version? Did you read installation guide and follow its instructions?

Question you asked is just too broad and it is very difficult to give a proper answer. So, instead of making us draw information out of you, why wouldn't you properly explain what's going on?
Previous Topic: RAC on laptop problems
Next Topic: oracle 10G
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 01:51:37 CDT 2024