Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Problem during Discoverer report exporting to another database
Problem during Discoverer report exporting to another database [message #224613] Wed, 14 March 2007 14:16 Go to next message
kumar_dnvb
Hi

I am facing problem while importing discoverer folder from one database to another database, i am first exporting it into local instance then trying to import it but still i could not able to make it. can anybody suggest the steps for it.

Anand.
Re: Problem during Discoverer report exporting to another database [message #224616 is a reply to message #224613] Wed, 14 March 2007 14:49 Go to previous message
skooman
What do you mean by
a) a folder - it's pretty unusual to move around single folders, don't you mean a business area? Or maybe a workbook?
b) "importing from one database to another database" - don't you mean exporting it from one database and importing the result (the eex file) into another database?
c) "eporting it into local instance" - now you've lost me...

Basic steps for import/export are in the reference: http://download-uk.oracle.com/docs/html/B13916_04/maintain_eul.htm#sthref159
Previous Topic: reports 6i - assign page num to bind variable
Next Topic: Group by and summary
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 04:29:06 CDT 2024