Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Licensing Consultants
Oracle Licensing Consultants [message #226427] Fri, 23 March 2007 11:56 Go to next message
miles.spencer
I am seeking an experienced Oracle Licensing consultant for one of my clients, a fantastic Company in the UK with an extremely promising future.
The suitable person will have in depth knowledge of Oracle licensing, from a sales, support or administration role or experience of auditing from an accounts or IT background. Experience of a project management role, pre-sales or consultancy would be useful.
This is an opportunity not to be missed, it will give you the opportunity to join an organisation that genuinely differs greatly from other Oracle Consultancies.

If you have the necessary skills please send in your Cv to:

miles.spencer@eurobase-international.com

I will then contact you for an informal chat to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
This Client will sponsor Work permits for the right candidate
Re: Oracle Licensing Consultants [message #226600 is a reply to message #226427] Sun, 25 March 2007 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I hope you are aware of possible spam e-mails to your e-mail address (as you posted it here); private messages or some kind of *crypted* e-mail address (such as miles dot spencer at eurobase-international dot com) would perhaps be a better idea. But, it is up to you.
Re: Oracle Licensing Consultants [message #226658 is a reply to message #226600] Mon, 26 March 2007 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank
@Littlefoot:
It is quite common to post your work-email in forums, especially for recruiters. It is far more professional then using obfuscated mail-addresses.
It's up to your systems administrator to get a good anti-spam strategy.

[Updated on: Mon, 26 March 2007 02:15]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Oracle Licensing Consultants [message #226724 is a reply to message #226658] Mon, 26 March 2007 05:30 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
As far as I'm concerned, no problem. However, thank you for pointing that out.
Previous Topic: Opening for Oracle 10g developer - Malaysia
Next Topic: Oracle Applications Developer - Contract -Victoria
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:49:55 CDT 2024