Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » How to Set The Case Sensitive option while deploying an application into oc4j
How to Set The Case Sensitive option while deploying an application into oc4j [message #226482] Sat, 24 March 2007 01:43 Go to next message
mallikj2
am using the OC4J to deploy my application. and i was successful to do. the application is also working properly, but for some images and few files am facing the issue of Case Sensitivity.
ex:in the html page the image name i given as aa.jpg, this one is present in my images folder as AA.jpg. (not suppose to rename those things),

so i want to know like caseSensitive param in the Tomcat server , is there any thing like that is available with the OC4J. so that i can set it to false and my things will work what ever may be the case.
Re: How to Set The Case Sensitive option while deploying an application into oc4j [message #226517 is a reply to message #226482] Sat, 24 March 2007 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSwan
Though you o not state it, I suspect your Operating System is some flavor of *nix as opposed to Windoze.
If so you are most likely encountering an OS limitation/restriction that you have live with.
Re: How to Set The Case Sensitive option while deploying an application into oc4j [message #226535 is a reply to message #226482] Sat, 24 March 2007 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zeshanali76

anacedent is 100% right. There is a solution that u rename them as respect to the code where programmer is calling the file. Now a question araise that u have a lot of files and u cannot do it one by one. There is software with name "Batch Renamer" download it and install it on Windows computer, download ur files that u have to rename on Windows computer and delete them from SErver, rename them as per requirement u can InitCAp with that software also. then upload them on ur Server in 4 mouse clicks.

Zeeshan Ali Awan
zesh76@msn.com

If u don't found the Batch Renamer then just sent me an email i would forward u.
Re: How to Set The Case Sensitive option while deploying an application into oc4j [message #227255 is a reply to message #226482] Tue, 27 March 2007 13:31 Go to previous message
zeshanali76

Download the software named "Batch Renamer" and add the files and folders and rename them in a single mouse click as u like and run them on iAS as u like. there is no need to rename them one by one with mv command. ok

Zeeshan Ali Awan
zesh76@msn.com
Previous Topic: Printing Problems 9i
Next Topic: Error while trying to retrieve text for error ORA-12154
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:18:57 CDT 2024