Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » How to make borders uniform when viewing the report on web?
How to make borders uniform when viewing the report on web? [message #227827] Thu, 29 March 2007 09:40 Go to next message
sathish009
Hi,

In my report there is a repeating frame running across with one field.
Field does not have border but set to Fixed width and fixed height.
Repeating frame has border with Horizontal elasticity is Variable.

When I preview the report in reports builder it looks ok. But when I view it on the web (IE) the field borders are not uniform. Some cells have thicker border width than the border width I set.

Like this:

| A | B | C || D || E | F | G || H || J | K | M | N || N || O | P | Q || R ||

Does anyone know how to fix this? Please let me know. I have spent a lot of time changing settings of field and frame but did not work.

Thanks in advance.
Re: How to make borders uniform when viewing the report on web? [message #227849 is a reply to message #227827] Thu, 29 March 2007 15:07 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I've noticed the same (OK, similar) thing while viewing PDF report output - capital letter 'I' was always thicker than other letters. I never fixed that.

I don't know will you be able to do something about it ... did you try the same report on some other computer? How does it look there? Is a problem in screen resolution (for example, it is 800x600 - what happens if you change it to 1024x768)?

Unfortunately, I'm unable to help you. Sorry.
Previous Topic: How to call a report from a report in reports 10g ?
Next Topic: Reports
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 19:34:15 CDT 2024