Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » FRM-41211: Integration error: SSL failure running another product.
FRM-41211: Integration error: SSL failure running another product. [message #234422] Tue, 01 May 2007 09:46 Go to next message
pauli
Hi everyone,
I have Database 10g and Form and reports 10g.
My form has just a submit button, and I call the RUN_REPORT_OBJECT using a parameter list. When I press the button I get the FRM-41211 error message. Here's the code of my WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED trigger:
DECLARE
LIS_PARAM PARAMLIST;
PARAM_NAME VARCHAR2(13):= 'P_COMPANY';
repid REPORT_OBJECT;
v_rep VARCHAR2(100);
vc_reportserver varchar2(100);
vc_runformat varchar2(100);
BEGIN
LIS_PARAM:= GET_PARAMETER_LIST(PARAM_NAME);
IF ID_NULL(LIS_PARAM) THEN
LIS_PARAM := CREATE_PARAMETER_LIST(PARAM_NAME);
ELSE
DELETE_PARAMETER(LIS_PARAM,'P_COMPANY');
END IF;

ADD_PARAMETER(LIS_PARAM,'P_COMPANY',TEXT_PARAMETER,:COMPANY.COMPANYID);
MESSAGE(:PARAMETER.P_COMPANY);

repid := FIND_REPORT_OBJECT('CT');
SET_REPORT_OBJECT_PROPERTY(repid,REPORT_COMM_MODE,SYNCHRONOUS);
SET_REPORT_OBJECT_PROPERTY(repid,REPORT_DESTYPE,CACHE);
SET_REPORT_OBJECT_PROPERTY(repid,REPORT_DESFORMAT,vc_runformat);
SET_REPORT_OBJECT_PROPERTY(repid,REPORT_SERVER,vc_reportserver);
v_rep := RUN_REPORT_OBJECT( repid ,LIS_PARAM);
END;

At first I got an error on repid := FIND_REPORT_OBJECT('CT');, but I doubled clicked on the 'Reports' node in the object navigator of my form and selected the report accordingly, choosing the option of using the file of an already existing report. I haven't changed anything of the properties in its property sheet. After this I haven't got the the same error on repid := FIND_REPORT_OBJECT('CT'); again, but I get the FRM-41211 instead.

I would much appreciate your help guys as I don't know what else to do!

Paula
Re: FRM-41211: Integration error: SSL failure running another product. [message #272390 is a reply to message #234422] Thu, 04 October 2007 17:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sdortch
Did you ever resolve this issue? I seem to have the exact same problem and can not identify the problem.

Any response would be appreciated.
Re: FRM-41211: Integration error: SSL failure running another product. [message #272732 is a reply to message #234422] Sat, 06 October 2007 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pauli
hi there,

Yes, I did! Here's my new code, hope it helps, anything you don't understand feel free to ask

PROCEDURE REPORT_LAUNCH
IS
repid REPORT_OBJECT;
v_rep VARCHAR2(100);
rep_status VARCHAR2(50);
BEGIN
repid := find_report_object(:BASIC1.REPORT);
SET_REPORT_OBJECT_PROPERTY(repid,REPORT_EXECUTION_MODE,BATCH);
SET_REPORT_OBJECT_PROPERTY(repid,REPORT_COMM_MODE,SYNCHRONOUS);
SET_REPORT_OBJECT_PROPERTY(repid,REPORT_DESTYPE,CACHE);
SET_REPORT_OBJECT_PROPERTY(repid,REPORT_DESFORMAT,'PDF');
SET_REPORT_OBJECT_PROPERTY(repid,REPORT_SERVER,'rep_nani');
SET_REPORT_OBJECT_PROPERTY(repid,REPORT_OTHER,'paramform=no p_soc='||:PARAMETER.P_SOC);
v_rep := RUN_REPORT_OBJECT(repid);
rep_status := REPORT_OBJECT_STATUS(v_rep);

WEB.SHOW_DOCUMENT('http://localhost:8889/reports/rwservlet/getjobid'||
substr(v_rep,instr(v_rep,'_',-1)+1)||'?'||'server=rep_nani','_blank');
END;
Re: FRM-41211: Integration error: SSL failure running another product. [message #273014 is a reply to message #272732] Mon, 08 October 2007 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sdortch
Paula,

Thanks for your response. I am looking into the code you listed below now but noticed one thing I would like to ask about.

It seems that each report running this procedure will open directly in a new window correct? Have you ever gotten it to print directly to a printer (without the browser). In other words what happens if you run your procedure from within the DB?

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks again

Scott
Re: FRM-41211: Integration error: SSL failure running another product. [message #273282 is a reply to message #273014] Tue, 09 October 2007 17:58 Go to previous message
pauli
Hi Scott,

That's right each report running this procedure will open directly in a new window, but it doesn't have anything to do with the browser.

When the user presses the print button in the form, the procedure will open the Adobe Acrobat, and if he/she wishes to print it, he/she can do so by clicking the print button in Adobe Acrobat.

I have never launched a report without launching a form first if that's what you mean, but I've looked for it to help you:

http://oracle.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/oracle-dev-l/oralce-reports-directly-to-printer-than-on-the-screen-as-preview -231122

Please tell me if you make it, I'm curious now!

Paula
Previous Topic: Check Applications Version
Next Topic: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException when running form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Mar 18 21:14:59 CDT 2024